Disclaimer and Copyright
This is the disclaimer of the Huygens Institute and it applies to your use of its website. This website is under the management of the Huygens Institute.
Use of website
The information on this website has been compiled with care. Nevertheless, it is possible that this information is incomplete and/or contains errors. Any changes to the information may be made at any time, without prior notice. The Huygens Institute excludes all liability for any direct or indirect damage, of whatever nature, resulting from the use of this website and/or the information obtained through this website.
The Huygens Institute website and the sources and datasets we make available online are subject to the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence, unless otherwise indicated. This means that anyone is free to
- share, copy, distribute and transmit the work on this website in any medium or file format
- To adapt, modify and create derivative works from the work
under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must attribute the work, link to the license, and indicate whether the work has been modified. You can do this in a reasonable way, but not in a way that suggests that the licensor approves of your work or use of the work.
- Noncommercial – You may not use the work for commercial purposes.
- Equal Sharing – If you have modified or built upon the work, you must distribute the modified material under the same license as the original work.
- No additional restrictions – You may not apply legal conditions or technological devices that legally restrict others from doing something that the license allows.
- The licensor cannot revoke this permission as long as the license conditions are met.
Third party rights
The Huygens Institute has done its best to trace the rights holder(s) of the material shown and to request permission for publication on the Internet. Please contact us if you believe that making certain material available online infringes your copyright. Also, if published personal data is factually incorrect, or is incomplete or irrelevant for the purpose(s) of processing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you as quickly as possible, and at the latest within four weeks. If the report is well-founded, we will remove or correct the material or examine with you how we can respond to your report.
This disclaimer was drawn up in November 2020. The Huygens Institute may adjust and/or change this disclaimer if developments give reason to do so. It is recommended that you check this disclaimer periodically for changes.