- The Literary Representation and Reception of Women’s Health
- Discurso, género y culpa: la matronería y el arte de publicar en el siglo xviii
- Genre, Gender and Blame: Midwifery and the Art of Publishing in the Eighteenth Century
- “An exaggerated type of many lives”: Ouida, women writers, and the critical reception of the representation of childbirth
- Ann Yearsley and Hannah More, Patronage and Poetry. By Kerri Andrews. London: Pickering & Chatto. 2013. 208 p. £60 (hb). ISBN 978-1-84893-151-0.
- Cultural Encounters between Women from different European countries (19th. c)
- The Continued Significance of the History of Midwifery: Providing Context for the Study of Specificity in Women’s Writing