- Director: Professor Lex Heerma van Voss [spoiler]
- Professor Lex Heerma van Voss studied History at Utrecht University and the École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales in Paris. He gained his Ph.D. cum laude at Utrecht University with a thesis on the eight hour working day in the Netherlands. He worked at the International Institute of Social History (IISH) from 1994 until 2004. Since 2000 he is Professor of Labour Relations at Utrecht University.
- Director of Finance and Administration: Dr. René Jongerius [spoiler]
- Name: Dr René Jongerius
- Position: director of finance and administration
- Position: Staff and Management; ICT
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +31 (0)70-3315818Biography:René Jongerius studied Experimental Physics and also gained his Ph.D. in that discipline. He subsequently fulfilled numerous staff and management functions in the field of research policy, informatization and business operations in higher education and research at the University of Amsterdam, Leiden University and the KNAW (Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences).At Huygens ING he is primarily responsible for the business-operational side of institute management. In addition, as project director he supervises the process of fusion of the former Institute for the History of the Netherlands (ING) and the former Huygens Institute.